- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
My family and I have taken our vehicles to this location for years back when it was Wayne's and the level service is just as good if not better now that it is Cornerstone. I brought my work truck in for what I feared might be some major brake work and Matt and his team took the utmost care of me. They assessed my issue and fixed my problem for a lot less without completely tearing down the whole ABS system like another shop would have been happily willing to do. Truck was in and out and SAFELY back on the road now! Thanks for always being so awesome!
Brakes, near Arlington, Texas
Won't take my car anywhere else! Honest, knowledgeable, respectful, and trustworthy. These guys fix it right the first time. Matt and Rich have their act together and it shows. They get my repeat business...and I tell everybody I know who needs work on their automobile...GO HERE and NOWHERE ELSE.