- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My family and I have taken our vehicles to this location for years back when it was Wayne's and the level service is just as good if not better now that it is Cornerstone. I brought my work truck in for what I feared might be some major brake work and Matt and his team took the utmost care of me. They assessed my issue and fixed my problem for a lot less without completely tearing down the whole ABS system like another shop would have been happily willing to do. Truck was in and out and SAFELY back on the road now! Thanks for always being so awesome!Jeremy W, 10/11/2021
Won't take my car anywhere else! Honest, knowledgeable, respectful, and trustworthy. These guys fix it right the first time. Matt and Rich have their act together and it shows. They get my repeat business...and I tell everybody I know who needs work on their automobile...GO HERE and NOWHERE ELSE.Scott, 04/08/2021
I have been driving for more than 60 years and have lived in south Arlington for the last five. Throughout that time, I have had occasions to take cars to many locations for service and repairs. Every place I have gone has been good to one extent or another, but no place has satisfied me completely. Until now. At Cornerstone Car Care I have delt directly with Rich and Matt. Both have treated me extremely well, both as a customer and as a person. In fact, everyone there has. Based on their track record of correctly diagnosing problems, honestly explaining what was needed [or was not], completing the work in a timely manner, doing that work right the first time and charging what I consider to be a fair price my recommendation is: Whatever your needs, whatever your wants there is no reason for you to search around or try anywhere else. No matter where you are, bring all your automotive needs to Cornerstone.Robert Wilson, 12/30/2019
These guys have never tried to sell me anything like every other auto place I have used. They have even put windshield wipers back on that were pulled off at a car wash without charging me. They are very honest & trustworthy which is important, especially for women. I got tired of auto places trying to take advantage. They have worked on my last three vehicles and I wouldn't go to anyone else.Sara A.
This was as pleasant as events relating to automobile maintenance can get. I have done business with Rich for over twenty+ years. He is a gentleman as well as an excellent technician. His crew are all first rate. I trust their advise and work. They have my recommendation unequivocally .Bruce H.
Cornerstone Car Care is the best!! I took my 1994 Mazda pickup to them with an unusual problem...smoke billowing out of the vents...they found a resistor in the evaporative unit had caused a small fire...they were able to patch up the ol' Mazda once again...the blower now works like a champ!The Mazda is a 1994...yep, 22 years young and thanks to Rich and his crew is still running! Thanks Guys!!!Brenda & Mel S.